What could better thinking do for your team?
The HBDI (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument) is a profiling tool and a framework that will help people, teams and organisations thrive.
Our facilitated workshops will help you understand and categorise different preferences to help you think differently, communicate effectively and influence ethically. Whole Brained Thinking will help you harness the creativity, innovation and agility of you and your team.
At mojologic we start by helping individuals understand their own unique thinking preferences then illuminate how this new self awareness can help understand others, find common ground and realise a range of benefits.
Benefits of HBDI
Whole Brained Thinking
Benefits for the Individual
- Increased self awareness
- Greater appreciation of personal preferences
- Increased thinking agility
- Appreciation of how you react to stress
- Power to engage more effectively with others
- Ongoing personal development
- Unlock leadership potential
Benefits for the Team
- Improved communication
- Better client and stakeholder engagement
- Greater respect for diversity within the team
- Increased colloboration
- Positivity and continuous improvement
- Balancing introverts and extroverts
- Tools to overcome frustrations
Benefits for the Organisation
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Adaptability to change
- Appreciation for diversity
- Inclusive leadership
- Cross divisional collaboration
- Smarter talent management
- Whole brained strategic planning
- High performing teams
- Improved customer advocacy
Bringing the benefits of whole brained thinking to you
Individual Profile and Debrief
Our accredited facilitators and coaches are ready to take you through your individual HBDI profile pack once you have completed your online questionnaire.
- 120 question online survey
- Comprehensive profile report
- You will understand your unique preferences
- Appreciate how your profile shifts under pressure
- Reference material & comparison data
Facilitated Workshop – Whole Brained Thinking
Leverage the power of the Herrmann model to promote a shared understanding of the thinking preferences within the team. Improve communication and strategy planning. Our approach will help you and your team find coherence and high performance.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your team members
- Unlock opportunities for growth
- Find common ground
- Accelerate collective performance
HBDI Mobile App
Take your profile with you using the HBDI Mobile app. Available to anybody who has received their profile from a certified HBDI practitioner.
Your profile in your pocket – helping you to think better. Use the HBDI app to help you remember your profile, apply what you have learned and share with others.
- Available on IOS or Android
- Designed for the 2+ million thinkers with HBDI profiles
- Learn more about the HBDI profile
- Use in-app tools and tricks
HBDI Team Profile
The team profile is a powerful framework that will help you make collective decisions. You will have a visual of your strengths and potential blindspots for achieving your goals.
- A catalyst for alignment
- Inspire collaboration
- Ignite innovation
- Encourage productivity